Undercover Professor Dr. Jose Lepervanche new season of short interviews about management and leadership. Aaron “Tango” Tang is a world traveler who jumps in unique places. Follow his story and world travel schedule via ISaidGo.com. Watch his Instagram pictures at @isaidgo_. He is one of TEDxBeaconStreet Adventure Catalysts. Interview filmed in a playground in Boston. This video was uploaded when he was in an expedition to Antarctica. Watch Global Learning News TV.
New video and TED Ed Lesson about Global Learning Adventures in Management and lessons from World Scout Jamboree in Japan. Management Adventures cover concepts about planning, organizing, leading, and controlling using global experiences and learning cases and examples. Episode I covers planning and lessons from attending 23rd World Scout Jamboree in Japan, Management Adventures will continue with other videos related to organizing, leading, and controlling.
TED Ed Lesson
These are the notes made by the United Nations and the World Organization of the Scout Movement related to the Sustainable Development Goals. We are incorporating these goals to our courses, workshops, and programs to take action and share these goals. You can take action joining the UN Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform. #GlobalGoals #Action2015 #DrJoseCampus #WorldScouting
The 193-Member United Nations General Assembly today formally adopted the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, along with a set of bold new Global Goals, which Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon hailed as a universal, integrated and transformative vision for a better world.
Click on goals to show targets and topics related to the Sustainable Development Goals as defined in Transforming Our World – the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
The World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) congratulates the United Nations and its member states for the decision to adopt the new framework, Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This is indeed a historic step covering areas of critical importance for humanity and the planet.
It is important to recollect that Scouts from around the world have strongly contributed to the Post-2015 processes to help arrive at the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
2030 Agenda for
#SustDev is officially adopted!! 4 People, Planet, Prosperity, Peace, Partnership!
Undercover Professor Dr, Jose G. Lepervanche continues his search for learning edge adventures and management challenges. This week he interviews an astronomer and Kent Campus Dean of Liberal Arts & Sciences of Florida State College at Jacksonville. He talks to the VP of Top O’ The Rock Toastmasters about public speaking. He also interviewed the Director of Admissions and Assistant Dean of Library Learning Commons about their challenges with staff.
Undercover Professor Dr, Jose G. Lepervanche continues his search for learning edge adventures and management challenges. This time he interviews Kent Campus President of Florida State College at Jacksonville. He volunteers in Boy Scouts of America Adventure Base 100 and interviews the Volunteers Coordinator. Finally, as a board member of the MIT Club of North Florida, he found very good tips about delegation with the Club’s President-elect.
Undercover Professor Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche starts his educational series about Management Challenges. He shares his management challenge as head of a nuclear research reactor. Dr. Michael B. Reiner, Executive Dean – Kent Campus & Cecil Center – Florida State College at Jacksonville talks about quality education and gives tips to new managers.
Here are the lessons about CSX delivered by our guest speaker Dale Lewis.
A Well-Run Transportation Company
D. B. Lewis – 15 August 2005
1. Creates a set of strategies that enable long-term success.
2. Anticipates the range of changes and challenges it may face.
3. Has a clear understanding of risks and actively accepts or mitigates them.
4. Has a clear strategy for asset ownership and flexibility.
5. Develops the ability to sense changes and challenges.
6. Develops a set of behaviors that enables quick, useful responses to change.
7. Has a clear definition of success on every major issue.
8. Has excellent lines of communication with its customers and suppliers, in both
personal communications and in the electronic sharing of data.
9. Works to understand its customers and their challenges.
10. Knows its core strengths and how they add customer value.
11. Avoids contracts that are one-sided and outside of the market, generating bad
vendor, customer or employee behaviors.
12. Prices to capture value and to ensure corporate viability (Cash, ROIC)
13. Is aware of its environment and influences it where possible.
14. Develops clear, measurable goals that support the long-range plan.
15. Clearly communicates goals within the organization.
16. Structures its data and measurement systems so that customer- focused
measures can be produced and then drilled to enhance operational
17. Works to simplify its processes and increase reliability.
18. Creates a culture of disciplined execution, focused on its core strengths.
19. Delivers the agreed-upon level of service performance.
20. Understands the value of its scarce resources and uses them well.
21. Ensures resource availability with good planning, communication and
22. Rewards employees and suppliers for excellence.
23. Delivers positive financial results to its owners.
24. Encourages continuous learning at all levels.
25. Uses its lessons-learned to ensure that it chooses well in the future.